The user-friendly Sharp MX-M905 90PPM high-speed MFP puts an outstanding array of the latest features at your fingertips. Features that deliver consistently superb document quality. The MX-M905 is also flexible, meaning you can configure it to match the exact needs of your workplace. Yet, for all its powerful credentials, the MX-M905 remains easy and intuitive to use. Make it the engine of document productivity in your office.
- Direct printing of Microsoft® Office files (pptx, xlsx, docx)*1
- 250-sheet high-speed DSPF scans documents at 240 opm*2 (2-sided)
- OCR allows users to convert scanned documents into editable common Office Open XML (pptx, xlsx, docx) file and searchable PDFs
- Multicrop function automatically converts multiple documents scanned at the same time into separate files
- Flexible configuration with a wide selection of paper trays and finishing options
- Accommodates a wide variety of paper sizes up to SRA3/A3 wide and weights up to 300 g/m2
- Empty toner cartridge can be replaced without interrupting a copy/print job
- Standard 3,100-sheet paper capacity can be expanded up to 8,500 sheets
Exceptional Ease of Use
- Easy UI mode on 10.1-inch colour LCD touchscreen brings smooth and intuitive MFP operation
- Retractable QWERTY keyboard*3 enables easy text entry
- Status Indicator*3 provides status alerts via green and red LED lights that can easily be seen from a distance
Superb Image Quality
- True 1,200 x 1,200 dpi printing
- Halftone process control ensures consistently high image quality over a long period of time
- Standard-equipped with genuine Adobe® PostScript® 3™
- Sharp’s proprietary Auto Colour Mode, further improved for enhanced scan and copy performance
- Triple air-feed system on Large Capacity Trays*3 minimises paper jams and enables smooth paper handling
- Full front access to all key machine components ensure easy maintenance
- *1: The actual printout may look different than what is displayed on the computer screen. This function is enabled via DirectOffice™ technology.
- *2: Originals per minute. When feeding A4 (8 1/2″ x 11″) sheets in B/W.
- *3: Optional
- *4: Availability varies by country/region.
- *5: Only when e-mailing scanned data.